My collection of nude lipsticks

by - 00:29

I apologize for only now re-publish something but I did not know what to publish and I've been a little busy. But in recent days reminded to share here my nude lipstick collection. I have 15 nude lipsticks.
"Maybelline Color Sensational Mattes Nude Embrace Shade 930 for £6.99
Rimmel Kate Lipstick Nude Shades 43 & 45 for £5.49 each
Rimmel Kate Lipstick Shades 03, 08 & 38 for £5.49 each
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Shades Asia 77 & Birthday Suit 250 for £4.99 each
L'Oreal Made For Me Naturals Lipstick Shade 235 Nude for £6.99 
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Nudes Shade Barely Greige By JLo for £6.99 
Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Shade Caramel & Coral shimmer for £1.99 
Collection Deluxe Lipstick Shade Charleston for£3.99 
Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick for £2.99
Essence longlasting lipstick nude Shade 02 Porcelain Doll £2.30"






7 from Rimmel 
2 from L'oreal
1 from Essence

1 from Maybelline

2 from Collection 

2 from Natural Collection

All my lipsticks were bought in Tesco, boots and Wilko.






                                                                                                                               Anna Kyle 

You May Also Like

1 comentários